Glass Pool Fence Cleaning
We love cleaning gas pool fences in Melbourne. We work with lots of clients to clean their glass pool fences. This not only makes them sparkle but makes them safer as well – as nothing interrupts your view.
EzyShine specialise in glass pool cleaning. As your glass pool fence is out in the elements 24 hours a day, it is no wonder it gets so dirty. That is why they are prone to getting hard to remove dirt on them.
This includes bird droppings, tree sap and salt staining. Unfortunately, the longer you leave the dirt and stains on your glass pool fence, the harder they are to remove.
For these reasons it is best to get a professional window cleaner. At EzyShine Window Cleaning we not only have the expertise but also specialised equipment and solutions specifically suited to get the shine back in your glass pool fence.
We provide expert glass pool fence cleaning services to all suburbs of Melbourne. We pride ourselves on efficiently clearing glass pool fences so you can get back to enjoying your swimming pool.
Some of the reasons glass pool fences get dirty include:
- Dirt and dust – especially in built up areas of Melbourne
- leaves and sap
- Bird droppings
- Salt residue – especially in parts of Melbourne near the sea
- Splashes from recycled water used in your garden
- Chemical splashes from your pool
Any of these causes will mean that your glass pool fence will look dirty and even obscure your view into swimming pool area. That’s why we recommend that you get your glass pool fence cleaned at least twice a year. With more use of your swimming pool over the warmer months you may also want your glass pool fence to be cleaned more often in summer.
Our staff are trained to be extremely careful when they clean glass pool fences. In particular we do not use any nasty chemicals that may cause damage to your fence. We also guarantee to clean up after ourselves and leave the area around your glass pool fence spotless.
Call EzyShine for a quote to clean your Glass Pool Fence today on 1300 011 971 or complete the online quote form.
At EzyShine we Always:
- Use eco friendly products
- Use purified water
- Wear staff uniforms
- Have staff police checked
- Have staff complete the Working with Children check
- Use safety equipment
- Have staff trained at working with heights
- Do the work ourselves – NO outsourcing!
We have full Workers Compensation Insurance and Public Liability Insurance. In addition, all employees carry a Construction Induction Card (White Card).
Our Window Cleaning Services Include:
- Residential Window Cleaning
- Commercial Window Cleaning
- Childcare Centres Window Cleaning
- Office Window Cleaning
- Store Fronts & Show Rooms Window Cleaning
- Hotels & RSL Clubs Window Cleaning
- Private Hospital Window Cleaning
- Body Corporate Window Cleaning
- Builder’s Window Cleaning
- Display Homes Window Cleaning
- Glass Balustrades Cleaning
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning